Health

Tuesday 9 July 2013

What is Voice?

Life is about making decisions that allow the GENUINE YOU to emerge.

Your VOX is oh-so related to your divine purpose. It really is.
And, whether you realize it or not, the battles in your life are about one thing.
The battle is for your VOX.

The mess you’ve faced in the past.
It wasn’t about the mess – it was about the message…an attack on your VOX.

The battle you’re facing right now…. it also is likely an attack on your purpose.
Your vox. Your destiny.

I want to help you see what I’m talking about, and also explain how your abundance and prosperity accompany the message in your mouth!

So – while I’m excited…my spirit is equally unsettled.
My heart tells that if you’re reading this, you’re currently facing SOMETHING – some major decision, crossroads, confusion, frustration, or discouragement.

Maybe you’re looking for a change, but you don’t know what it is or how to make it.

Maybe you’re ready to change, but you’re afraid.

Maybe you think you’re not ready.
Maybe you think you don’t have anything to say or share.
Maybe you think you already know this stuff.

Or, maybe you just think the possibility of making money by speaking doesn’t apply to you.

Well, I believe that the greatest thing God gives us is our VOice. No one is exempt.
Heaven has something special in mind for you.

Personally, I’m most grateful for God showing me how important
our voices are to him.

Learning to embrace your vox is central to you being able to live your calling.

One can’t happen without the other.
That one revelation has changed my life, my influence and my financial lifestyle.

A change starts with a curious mind.

Simply open your mind and listen to what God is saying. Embrace the new possibilities you see for your voice and for your next season of abundance.

Do you have a Voice? Have you found Your Voice? Let us know below...

1 comment: